Saturday, April 30, 2005

Prom

Last night was prom. Yes, I went. No, I did not have a "date". Actualy I went with a group.
It was the first school dance I had ever been to. I can't say it was the best, or funnist, thing I've ever done, but I did have a good time.
We went to an excellent restaurant by the name of "The Black Rabbit". The food was exquisite. Although I haven't eaten at many restaurants, so for all I know it was a second rate establishment. But it was good enough for me.
After dinner we went to this ballroom place. The music was loud, we could barely hear eachother, and I didn't like most of the songs they played. But I had fun just standing by the wall observing. I suppose it's kind of weird, but I actualy enjoy just standing back and watching things...on occasion.
The most important thing was that everyone else had a good time. Some people were saying that they were going but they probably weren't going to have much fun. That was not acceptable for me. I was determind to make sure that I did everything in my power to make sure they had a good time. Luckly they didn't need much help from me, and they had a great time. That in and of itself was enough to make the whole night worth the effort. Besides that I got my $25 worth just in the amount of water I drank.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you had fun at prom... we were really glad you came and hoped you had fun.
Way to not be a slacker blogger *tck-- people that don't uptadate....