Sunday, December 31, 2006

Confessions Of A First Year College Student

So, I'm back from college for a little while. In all honesty I've been back for just over two weeks now. I got through my first term of college with good strong grades and lots of gnoledge.
But now I'm on break. I must say it's been good to get some sleep. Actually, it's been too good to get some sleep. I've slept way too much since I got home. There have been but three days in the last two and a half weeks that I have not sleept in 'till noon. It's kind of sad, 'cause by the time I wake up half the day is gone. Of course then I'm wide a wake at night while most people can barely stay wake.
It's been really weird being home after so long. Last time I lived here I had house hold responsibilities and all these things that I was doing. Now...I'm...not doing much. Granted, my dad has me working on a project. But other than that I don't have anything that I have to do.
Well, merry Christmas, happy new year, and God bless.

1 comment:

Elaine Butler said...

I must say you have been setting some kind of record for day-time sleeping. We thought Dan was the king, but you are unquestionably more advanced even than him.