Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Is It Plagurizing If I Don't Cite God As The Source?

He did it. God did it again.
Today I needed to have all fifteen pages of my rough draft written out for my college writing class. As of yesterday morning I had a total of five pages. As of last night at 3:30 AM I had all fifteen pages. God did it again. He gave me ten pages in one day. That's as much as the largest paper I had ever written 'till yesterday.
It continually amazes me how simply the solutions come when God provides them. Of course there are times when God uses a lot of complex circumstances to bring about a solution. But what I'm talking about is how often times when I try and I try to solve a problem on my own things become so complicated and it only gets harder and harder without any completion. Yet so many times when I have depended on God everything has come together perfectly and in good time, and the solution was so much more simple. This is not to say that it is easy. Having faith is no easy task. Trusting in God is not always an easy thing. It was especially difficult early on in my relationship with God. Over time, however, I began to see many of the things He had been doing in my life, and many of the things He had accomplished. And at the same time it became more and more easy to trust God in all kinds of situations.
I'm still working on trusting Him in all things. I still struggle in this area, but God and I are working on it.
Praise the Lord!
Laters.

1 comment:

Elaine Butler said...

Just for reference:

plagiarizing
until='til

I love to read your posts. It's nice to see that your life moves on and God is still stretching and growing you.