Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Truth Exists

I don't know what I'm going to do
In a year,
In a month,
When I'm thirty-six.
I don't know where I'm going to be:
In this state,
In this country,
Across the great blue oceans.
I don't know what's going on around me:
In politics,
In economics,
In people's lives.
There are a lot of things that I don't know.
What's most important is what I do know.
I know I'm a sinner;
Imperfect,
Unclean,
Disgusting and shameful.
I know that I've been forgiven;
By grace
From God,
Through one perfect sacrifice.
I know that I am cared for;
Eternally,
Thoroughly,
By one who knows my every need.
I know that I am heard;
Every tear,
Every word,
Every cry for joy or pain.
I know that I am loved;
Completely,
Perfectly,
Until the end of time,
And beyond.

1 comment:

Wiseman365 said...

dude, awesome poem!!
i like the form