Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Question of DOOM-b

It's that time of year again! Yes, that wonderful time of year where you hear the one question that only you would know the answer to, except that you don't...well, if you're like me, you don't.
That question being "What do you want for Christmas?"

Whenever the question comes up (for birthdays as well) I usually don't have any clue what I want. So, as I've done in the past, I am going to put a list right here on my blog to make things easier for everyone. Easier for me because I don't have to remember it all at once, and I can add things as I remember. And easier for other people, because they don't have to put up with my dear-in-the-headlights reaction to "the question."

Let's begin:

1) A CD containing a recording of Mozart's Symphony No. 1 in E-flat major (If the CD has more Mozart or other classics, that's even better.)
2) Computer speakers--it would be cool to have a three piece set with a sub woofer and two desk speakers, but just the two desk speakers would do.
3) A metronome--preferably one that fits in my instrument case.
4) A pair of knitting needles somewhere in the size range of 5-8 US (Not 5-8 mm)
5) Dress shirts or polos are cool--Size Large
6) Clothes in general are usually good gifts. (This includes ties)
7) There is always room for you to be original. Just cause I didn't list it does not mean I won't appreciate it.
Ask yourself, what do you think I need? Maybe go with that.
But let me clarify right now, because I know some of my friends would consider this to be one of my needs. Please, do not try to find me a girlfriend for Christmas.

No comments: