Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Chippy The Chipmunk

So it's been two days since surgery now. I've just been chillin' at home all this time. The first day (right after surgery) I got a little light-headed whenever I moved around too much, but other than that I haven't had very much trouble. My cheeks are a little swollen and I can't participate in my favorite past time (smiling) so I look like this all the time :-(. Whenever people do make me laugh it hurts a little. Other than that...no pain....at all. Which is pretty cool 'cause I haven't had to take any of my pain meds yet. The only prescription drugs I've had to take have been my antibiotics, and those don't have any adverse effects on me.
I think I'll stop spouting off about my oral situation. Just thought I'd let you know how I'm doing. Thanks for your prayers. Laters.

No comments: