Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Don't Think It Will Fit Through The Door.

Yesterday morning I went in for my post operation check up. The Doc said that I didn't have any infections and that I was doing very well. That's great, that helps me a lot. I feel soooo much better now that he told me that......NOT! I could have told him that I was doing well. Gosh!

Later that day I went in to the big city to help my sister move. That was fun. My back is sore, but I've been needing to get a little more exercise anyway.
My sister told me that I could be the voice of Satan. Then my brothers took it further. "You know that voice that tempts you to do things that you shouldn't? Well usually it's Satan, but he takes Fridays off so my brother fills in for him." Thanks, now I know how they really feel about me.

That's all I got for today. I'll catch ya's later.

*...Kin made me do it.*

No comments: