Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Swoosh List

Hey! Guess what! I'm going to be older soon. Actually you could say that about any point in your life. I mean, if you think about it you'll always be older in a moment than you are right now.
BUT that's not what I mean. What I mean by 'I'm going to be older soon' is that my age label is going to change soon. (FYI: that means my birthday is coming up)
No, I'm not going to tell you exactly when it is (that would be telling). I just thought I would let you all know that, just in case you forgot to get that little something to me for Christmas, you have another chance to shower me with "blessings".
I'll even put a list up so that you don't have to worry about whether or not you got the right thing.

#1: Guitar strings (preferably new ones)
#2: Warm slippers. (Preferably with non-absorbent soles so that they won't absorb every puddle in my house while I'm walking around.) (I have a size 10.5 foot)
#3: New music (preferably in CD form and of Christian band(s))
#4: Neck ties. (nothing dominantly connected to red. (eg. red, purple, orange.) these are not acceptable colors. Well, I guess as a gift I would have to accept it...oh well.)

Of course anything else that I had on my "swish list" for Christmas is acceptable as well. http://kliemn.blogspot.com/2005/11/swish-list.html
And don't by any means feel limited to this list. This is just the stuff I can think of right now.

9 comments:

In the end said...

I'm buying you a pizza!

Michael said...

Hurrah for origonality!

Stephanie said...

I seem to remember a similar swish list anyway...

Wiseman365 said...

i'm broke so you get the knowledge that i'm getting a "great" education:)

Wiseman365 said...

P.S. yes i know when it is and no i won't tell anyone

Fencemender said...

So - my birthday is shortly after yours, and you can just give to me what you get but don't want, OK? unless I gave it to you first. Of course, there is a size difference to consider if you get another green sweatshirt, but include the receipt and I can exchange for my size :>P.

Wiseman365 said...

btw why am i called chester?

In the end said...

Do you walk with a limp?

Michael said...

Who called you Chester?