Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Storm Of The Eye

This week is crazy. Monday I had to give my X-Project presentation (I am sooooo glad that is over). Today I am going to Corban college to listen to their band perform. Tomorrow I have youth group. Friday I am going back to Corban to listen to their choir perform. Then I'm staying there for the night so that I don't have to come all the way back for the State Solo competition the next day. I'll be working all Saturday for the solo competition. There is one point in the day when I won't be working though. That's when I'm competing in the competition at 4:00. Sunday I'm going to have to write up a rough draft of a project for my economics class, a paper for my AP English class, and an essay for a scholarship. All three of those things are due on Monday--May first--which is also the day that I go in for my drive test.
Thank God none of this stuff is eternal. Then there might actually be a good bit of pressure.

2 comments:

Elaine Butler said...

How do you know none of it is eternal? Maybe it's your witness that will tip your drive tester to salvation, or your essay that changes "church" as we know it in Estacada. Since everything has the potential to be eternal, you can't afford to worry about it. Just do it all for God's glory, to the best of your ability IN HIM, and let Him decide how to use it.

Elaine Butler said...

ummmm. Kin, I think I found that spammer you were talking about.