Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Round 2!

Well, I missed my blog's birthday (Yeah Carina, that's right, I'm one of those kind of people). So this is kind of a belated congratulations post....to me. It's hard to believe that this thing is cram packed with a years worth of thoughts and memories.
I went through the entire thing just a moment ago. It was a quick skim. I did it because I got an email that said someone had commented on my blog, and it was a spammer. So I went through every comment of every post for the last year looking for this spam. I never found it, and I don't know what they did. Oh well. I got to see my entire blog and it was pretty cool.
It's especially interesting to see the kinds of things that were going on around this time of year last year. Things like spring fling, prom, and school. Things have changed a lot. I've changed a lot. And yet there are many things that don't change so much. Like high school drama (and I don't mean the kind that happens on a stage), after school spring fling rehearsals, and plenty of school work to keep up on.
It will be interesting to see what this next year has in store for me. I'm sure it won't be any less interesting than the last, nor any more life changing.

1 comment:

Carina said...

happy birthday kin. :)

keep up your most crazy posts. :)
i'm chatting with kc right now. he gets back in 3 months. he also just got done welding a bridge with like 10 other guys. awesome! :)

ok...i'm going to go now. ttyl friend.