Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"And The Winner Is..."


I was working on my senior project for high school (aka the X-Project) and I needed some pictures to use in my presentation. So I emailed a bunch of people from this summer program that I was in (Summer Seminary, you might remember me writing about it a while back) to get some pictures for my presentation. I told them that I would post the top three pictures on my blog as the final results for this faux competition. So here are the results.



1st Place

This is a group of people hangin' out in their ever so stylish 'Veritas' shirts
~Photo sent in by Jasmine





2nd Place

White water rafting (it's a team building thing at the start of Veritas)
~Photo sent in by Jasmine (only two people actually sent me photos)



Last...I mean...3rd place

This is "Tim the Tiger", and he is wearing his party shirt (which he wears a lot of the time)
~Photo sent in by 'Tim the Tiger'



I would like to thank you two for sending in your pictures (even if I wasn't able to use yours anywhere in my presentation, Tim). And I would like to thank those of you who responded even though you didn't have any pictures to send. God bless.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

My sister is guiding the lower boat. (Yellow PFD)

Meredith said...

Oops, I guess both are wearing yellow PFDs... um... yes. Oh well. Still, it is my sister in the southern boat. Cool deal.

Where are you in this picture, Kin?

Michael said...

Adrian?

Meredith said...

Yep yep.

Carina said...

hey, i'm Like 100% sure that in the first picture, i know 3 people. :)