Friday, May 19, 2006

Mind If I Sit Here?

IF there were a word to describe this it would probably be most appropriate right now.

Schools coming to a close. Now that I think about it, I was a jerk last year to all the seniors who read my blog. I put the school days count down at the end of each post. Now I understand what it is to be a senior coming up to the end of high school. Every time someone mentions the number of days left till it's all over I say "Don't talk about that." So, I will say right now, sorry to any seniors I may have tormented last year with my silly little count down.

In other news, spring fling is coming along. Slowly but surely we're getting there. Next week we will have rehearsals every day after school 'till 4:30. Ugh! Oh well, at least by that time I should be done with these huge projects I have over my head as we speak... er... as I speak... or type... whatever. The point is I have a fifty texts project due on Monday. That is 25 short stories and 25 poems read and written about. We don't have to write anything long or terribly deep unless we want to. But it does take time to write them up. This is probably the most time consuming project I have ever had. I've got 17 short stories read and written up so far. I have 8 more of those to go, and then the 25 poems. The poems will take less time to read, but they still will take some time to write up. It's not easy coming up with an opinion and analysis on everything.
The other project I have due on Monday is my comparison shopping report. I've done just about all of the research already. Now I just need to type up all of the information and hope that it's good enough to get me an A.

But after those are done I'm pretty much sailing free. Sure, I'll have work to do, but it won't be anything compared to those projects.


School days left: 8
Underclassmen count: 14 hehehe :-D

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

*insert appropriate description word here* ;)

Carina said...

...i'm so glad i have my GED...

...i'm so glad i dropped out of "home school"...

...i'm so glad that...uum...nevermind

anyways. that was dumb...but this is dumber. i hope my dear friend that you have a fantastic (i think) 4 days of school. i hope i get a personal invitation from you to see you perform at the spring fling and i hope that you ask all the other "EFBP" people to come to...because we all miss yer smilin' face!!! and trust me...there isn't a day that goes by to where me and joy and jason are telling each other..."you remember that one time when kin did..." and so on and so forth. so....sad days are coming up ahead, are you prepared!!!! :)

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! ok. enough of that. tell stephanie i say "HI" and sorry i wasn't able to go eat lunch with them this term....but maybe there will be another year...another term...a nother TIME!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH. i'm done





bye

ThomasDMilo said...

so as u look back u mest be thnking man i did good or man was i mean well nice job