Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bloggers Anonymous

Umm, hello. My name is Kin. I like fast cars and long walks off short piers. If I were an animal, I would be an iguana, 'cause that's what I guana be. My imaginary friend is a wallaby. For those of you who don't know, wallabies are kind of like kangaroos, only smaller. And that's why God gave us toes.

'Nough said.
So here I am in the middle of week...three...--I think--...of my Summer. So far I have done about half of the things that I wanted to do coming into this Summer...only not. I did get to finally go to the elusive 'Buck Lake'. I've been wanting to go there ever since a certain friend told me about it a year ago. It's a really beautiful place out in the woods far, far away from human civilization.
Next week I'll be leaving for Summer Seminary. Thursday the 6th. Gone. Bye bye. Adios...But I'll be back on the 15th.

2 comments:

Carina said...

exciting...

i leave three days after you for Jr.High camp...

have fun with that summer seminary. hope you have alot of growth.

Fencemender said...

Bye, Kin. Y'all won't be readin' this 'til ya get back, I suppose. Did Ben tell you about the berry-picking opportunity? It doesn't cramp one's summer, yet produces pocket money. Just a thought...