Monday, June 19, 2006

Sun Screen *Check*, Towel *Check*, Brain...Uh Oh.

I'm not so sure that this summer will be as exciting as last year. I know that I was gone a lot last summer, so every time I posted I had had plenty of time to gain lots of great blogging material (though, I think I forgot most of it by the time I got to the computer ;-).
Well, this summer I am not going to be 'gone' quite as much. The only two times that I yet know of when I will be gone for extended periods of time are:

July 6-15: summer seminary
August (I don't know the exact dates, but it's like the last full week of August): family vacation

The rest of the time I'll be around...somewhere. :-D
As for now, I'm a little out of it. I've got a few things on my mind. This will be a long-but-too-short-very-interesting-very-boring-hard-work-easy-slacking summer. Pray for me. Laters.

2 comments:

Carina said...

ok, this has nothing to do with your post!! WHO is "onlyordinary"? and do i know "him or her!" (but i have a serious guess of "female"! ;)

Carina said...

now, something to do with your post. i hope you get a job. that is always nice...hey! did you get your license? you could like get a JOB! and then get a CAR! and then go to COLLEGE!!! like a real college kid! i bet your stoked!