Monday, June 12, 2006

Has Anyone Seen My Keys?

It would appear as though I am all too busy these days with everything I have had on my plate. The evidence of this can be seen in the lack of new postidge on my blog. My last post was two weeks ago yesterday. Allow me to explain what all has been going on in that time.
First of all I had Spring Fling rehearsals and performances. Rehearsals were everyday after school. It was a little crazy, and I was glad that I didn't have that much home work to do at the time. Then came the performances on the 1st and 2nd of June. I had a solo that I biffed in two places both nights. Though each night it was two different places. In spite of those little mishaps, however, everyone loved it. All in all the whole Spring Fling was really great. I had fun with it. My fifth and final Spring Fling. The theme, by the way, was 20th century celebration. We did music from every decade. Good times.
Another thing that has had me on my toes these past couple weeks was finals. I'm finally done with school for the year, and I'm completely done with high school for the rest of my life.
The last thing that has been occupying my time was the Senior trip I went on with the other seniors from my church. We got back yesterday. Sun River was our vacation spot. We went white-water rafting, mountain-biking, and swimming. We hung out and played games (settlers of Catan.) It was a really fun trip.
NOW, I'm home, and my Summer of labor and toil has begun before I go off to start the strenuous four years of college that stand before me. Exciting, eh? Laters.

6 comments:

Carina said...

is TCL in your summer visons?

;)

Michael said...

saddly, it isn't. I really wish that I could, but this summer being my last before college, I need to be working...for money...I guess. :-)

Elaine Butler said...

Not to mention Baccalaureate and Graduation and the Safact Party wedged in between Spring Fling and Sun River.

Carina said...

freaky stuff kin.
prayers will be flying your way!

:)

Stephanie said...

I can't even find my key!

Carina said...

Look in your pockette Steffanie! (i spelt your name wrong on purpose...)