Sunday, October 29, 2006

*Sour Face* {*(^)*}

HAPPY LEMON DAY!!!
It's lemon day! It's lemon day! It is the day of lemon consumption and enjoyment! Yay!
sadly, however, I forgot until just a little while ago that this was lemon day. I'm sorry Ben.
I had remembered it all this week, and for the weeks prior. I promise. I even told other people about it. But come the day, and I forgot.
But I remember now. So let us put our hearts and our stomachs together and sing a joyous and sourly twisted song about the great fruit that God has given us to garnish our dishes of food and our drinks, and to consume with sourly twisted faces. Yay lemons!

9 comments:

Elaine Butler said...

and then there's Candy Day. How does that get handled at Corban?

Michael said...

I don't even know what you're talking about.

Wiseman365 said...

YAY!!!! for lemon DAY

Elaine Butler said...

Most people call Candy Day "Halloween". Did it go by without anyone at Corban noticing?

Michael said...

That was the first night of the 'Mr. VG' competition. So, yeah, kind of...for the most part.

Elaine Butler said...

It was also Reformation Day. How could Mr. VanGilder compete with Martin Luther? Ah, the obliviousness of youth!

Michael said...

Actually, I remember some people mentioning that. And it was students too.

qarban said...

Yah. Zumbuddy reads your blog.

In the end said...

Haha, I forgot about it till it was over too. I celebrated the day after though. Next year it will be awsome! Also I forgive you.