Saturday, February 25, 2006

It's Pointless

Perhaps I am over reacting, but maybe I should...START BLOGGING!

Hey everyone out there in blogger land. I just wanted to establish a few points today.
Point #1: It has been a while since I last blogged. 11 days to be exact, but who's counting? ...That's a rhetorical question.
Point #Two: I was not brutally tortured by pirates, cast overboard, and swallowed whole by a giant octopus that miss took me for a sea snail. I know these rumors have been spreading around--and I don't know who starts them--but they just aren't true....despite how totally cool they would be if they were true. I mean, how many people do you know that actually get a chance to be tortured on a pirate ship?
Point #C: .......Point #C is that I don't' have any more points to give. I think that's a pretty good point to establish. I mean, you wouldn't want people thinking "Are there more points? I'm not quite sure. Maybe there are, maybe there aren't.".......don't look at me like I'm crazy.....just 'cause I cover all my bases doesn't make me crazy. There are other things about me that do make me crazy, but that isn't one of them.
...................................
...................................
I think I'm just going to leave now. Laters.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Actually, I was coming by here in hopes of counting the days it's been so I could give you a hard time... but... no... you posted first... it was close though!

In the end said...

Sorry about those rumors, you know how I am.

Wiseman365 said...

He lies, i did take him in me ship and torture him fer days, YAHRG!!!

Elaine Butler said...

With all the deep stuff running through your mind these days, it's a little strange that your blog is so, well, Pointless. If you're going to make the effort to blog, you might as well Say Something.

Stephanie said...

amen!It seems to be an epidemic...

Elaine Butler said...

Put the deep thoughts on a postit for later blogging then.
Oh well, the silly stuff is fun too.

I'm grateful to have a family that knows how to laugh.

Michael said...

Yeah Kin! Slacker! Gosh! Get it into gear. Start posting for goodness sakes.

hehe.

Eric said...

Man... that's just weird.

Michael said...

I didn't say I was posting. I was mearly aknowledging the fact that I need to post.
Gosh! A guy can't even comment on his own blog any more without getting his head taken off. It's so...so...wrong!

In the end said...

He wouldn't do that, cause then we would both go by kelsey, people would be like "hey kelsey" and we'd both turn. I mean really.

Elaine Butler said...

I think Kin has enough identity issues.