Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Will It Ever End?!?!

I know I've been gone a lot lately, but I have good news for you...I'm going to be gone for the next two days. This time I will be attending the long awaited Corban College preview.
I have to be there at some time around four o'clock tomorrow. Then I will spend hours and hours getting to know the campus, meeting the professors, and hopefully running into some old compadres. I have an audition for the music department on Friday at 8 PM. I have to sing two songs for my audition, as well as play a piece on my trumpet. I don't know why, but lately I've been thinking that I sound terrible vocally. I don't know why. It might have something to do with the fact that I have recently heard 300 good voices all singing in unison to the point of magnificent beauty within music. And now, I can hear all the imperfections in my own voice.
I guess now I just get to see what God can do with me. I'll be back soon. Laters.

No comments: