Sunday, November 06, 2005

!!!ERROR!!!

It has been over a week since I last posted. I don't know how to explain this phenomenon. There have been many contributors to my slackeritus. This ailment is caused by the virus known as Bloggerus-slackerus. But then there was a hint of Busyus-scheduleus. I've been going to play practice after school every day for the last week, and I will have these practices after school for the next two weeks. When I do get home from school I usually have either an evening engagement to attend or a lot of home work. This last week I'd been spending as much time as I could preparing for the SAT test. I won't have to worry about that any more, having taken it yesterday. Don't ask how I did. I really don't know. It will be a few weeks before I know anything about it. Tuesday I have a paper due on Frankenstein. I'm just not looking forward to this week. And on top of all this I'm getting excessively behind on my laundry duties. I'm pretty sure that at any moment my family could come charging into my room with torches and pitch-forks ready to run me out.

On a positive note. I'm doing much better. Not at anything in particular, I'm just better in general and in all areas. I've taken up another knitting project. Hehe, I already put into action my plan to take over the world. The plan was initialized a few months ago, but a few weeks ago I put the knitting into action. This, I believe will give me the tactical edge that will be needed to succeed in my conquest. I am still not ready at this time to divulge the specifics of my plan--if other knew they could act it out quicker than I am ready to, there by steeling my victory from me. I do ,however, promise that when all the world is in my possession I will relate the secret that I now hold--the secret that will give me the world. I don't know how long this conquest will take. What I do know is that it will take a while--two, perhaps five years. But when I have succeeded you won't want to miss what I have to say about the secret to world domination. It's a good one. So stick around. My plans are already showing effects towards my ultimate goal.

On a slightly more sane note, it is my privilege to announce to you that the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of all once-in-a-lifetime opportunities has finally come to the location of (SYNTAX ERROR!). It will only be there until (SYNTAX ERROR!). So don't miss it.

2 comments:

In the end said...

Yeah I miss you. But I am busy aswell, we really must go hang out some time. hows early may looking?

And darn it kin, fix the syntax error.

Elaine Butler said...

In defense of Kin, we did discover that the dryer wasn't heating, which would explain why it was taking him SO LONG to get the laundry done. Clothes are drying at his grandmother's house now, until we can replace the defunct dryer. I think this is the 6th dryer our family has owned. We're kinda hard on 'em. :o)