Friday, October 28, 2005

The New Improved "Paper Cut"

I am saddened. I wrote an entire post--a good post. But in that post I included some combinations of punctuation that the all-intelligent compy saw as useless HTML stuff, I guess. Any way. It took the liberty of deleting half of the post. The other half was there. But it was incomplete. So I broke the rule.
That's right, I broke the blogger's rule: No deleting blog material. If it's not finished you can save it as a draft to alter later. But after posting there is no un-posting. I broke this rule. I deleted that piece. I ask that all my fellow bloggers might find in their hearts the capacity to forgive me of this tremendous crime.
For the most part I'm just worried that some people actually read it before I was able to delete it. It probably wasn't that bad, but I'm sure a lot of it didn't make any sense.

I got an A on my chemistry test. Actually I got an A+. 85 out of 81--I'm pretty sure that's an A+. Extra credit questions are way cool (when you know the answer).

I'm tired, so, I think I'll leave you with this quote.
It happened while Mr Christiansen was reading out loud in AP English on Wednesday. Sarah (I don't know what she was doing) knocked some stuff off of her desk. The noise stole the attention of the entire class. Mr. Christiansen just looked over at her and said

"Watch out for the gravity over there."

and went back to reading.

3 comments:

In the end said...

I forgive you, maybe.

I got extra credit on my spanish test, it was 95/100 before and 102/100 after. Gotta love extra credit!

Stephanie said...

eh-- You're free in Christ to delete your post... it happens to all of us... ;)

Elaine Butler said...

You know, twenty years from now, these blogs will be the best source of material for your class reunions. Everyone will bring their palm-pilots and look up "antique" blogs. On second thought, maybe someone should store hard copies just in case.

Either way, this format will seem SO cute and old-fashioned, and it will be hard to explain to your children that at the time, it was really cutting-edge.

Glad that chemistry's coming up. Good work!

Mom