Friday, January 13, 2006

2

Friday the 13th everyone. Are you shaking in your shoes yet? OoOOooOooOoOOoO. Creepy!
So I was thinking today tha-.....no...wait, that's a lie. I wasn't really thinking today. But I can tell you this. IT'S A THREE DAY WEEKEND!!! Wow. I used to be home schooled. In those days a three day weekend was a way of life. A whole week weekend was something worth a givin' a shout about. Now I'm in school, and I'll take anything I can get. Just so long as everyone else is taking it too. I wouldn't want anyone else in the class getting ahead of me. Not unless it's Joey.
Joey is this kid in my Chemistry class. He got a every question including all the extra credit questions right on the test last week. Right now he has a 122% in the class. I did almost as well on the test, which gives me a 106% in the class. But what's more, this kid is a freshman.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad at nor jealous of him at all. If anything I'm proud of him. He is a home schooler, a trumpet player, and a thespian. I've worked with him in band and on the stage. He is a great kid. And the fact that he is a home school freshman showing up all these public school juniors and seniors, it almost brings a tear to my eye.
I think I'll just leave it all at that for now. Laters.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ah those homeschoolers... never can be to careful with that type...

Elaine Butler said...

And his sister thinks SHE'S a Science Delinquent!