Thursday, January 26, 2006

Umm...Could You Get The Phone--It's Ringing

Honestly, I would have posted yesterday, but when I logged on I saw a notice saying something about a scedualed Blogger shutdown at 4 o'clock. Go figure, I got on just before four. So I decided I didn't want to lose a perfectly good post.
I won't be able to post for teh next few days. Tomorrow I leave for to go perform in the Oregon All State Honor Choir. Two days of grueling non-stop practice. (unless you count meal breaks, night time, and the short breaks we sometimes get.) For the most part we will be practicing for hours at a time--taking an ocassional meal or water/bathroom break. By 'we' I mean the top high school voices in the state...supposedly. I know a few voices that aren't going that could have gone easily.
Anyway, I leave tomorrow morning right after the first period of school (just before 9 o'clock), and I'll get back some time Sunday evening.
Till then, keep it real.

2 comments:

Zen said...

so sad, you left and didnt even think about the people you left behind! who am i going to annoy when i get bored?

Michael said...

I did see your brother...and he is a major goofball.