Thursday, January 12, 2006

3

I don't know that you could call it insanity. I suppose it would rhyme better that way. But I still prefer to look at it as...eccentricity. So what if the whole plot is lost! I mean, I never wanted to write the thing in the first place. Seems to me there needs to be more doughnuts in the workers lounge anyway. Oh! And I'm still working on that sea-bass. I have all the forms ready. I even have most of the signatures. I just need to get one more signature...and a stamp.
Can you believe they changed the price of postage again? Now all the old stamps are obsolete or a waist of money. Hmm...I wonder what the ratio of the old stamps to the new stamps would have to be for the monetary amounts to be the same between the two. I could find out if I knew how much the new stamps cost...and the old ones(I didn't exactly memorize how much the old ones were worth).
Anyway, as soon as I have those things together, I'll be able to send in the petition, and the great sea-bass would finally be able to join the ranks of the working man...well, the working man who isn't working. After all, that is the whole point of a lounge; that it's a place where people can take a break from their work for a moment.
Good night ladies and gentlemen

4 comments:

In the end said...

Kin, not all markers are suposed to be sniffed.

Michael said...

Maybe not sniffed. But what about eaten?

Elaine Butler said...

39 cents

Stephanie said...

I'll let Steve know about that sea bass...