Monday, August 14, 2006

Zzzzzzzz...Wh-Wha?! I'm Awake!

I've been really tired lately. The thing about that is I have been getting WAY more than my quota of sleep. Today I think I figured out why; I haven't been getting as much exercise as I used to.
During the school year I would walk not only all over school, but to and from school as well. I would also walk all over town and almost everywhere else when I needed to get something or go somewhere. And there is this one hill in town that I used to walk up and down all the time back in the day.
However, for the last few weeks I haven't had school, I haven't needed to go anywhere that I could walk to, and...well...let's just say that monster hill lost it's appeal.
So here I sit every day, infront of my computer working out my fingers. Granted, I get on the computer after I'm done with my work for the day(I'll tell you about that project later). But still, I don't do as much as I used to. I miss that old wandering life, but I became busy with work and stiflingly unmotivated to make the time to wander as I once did.
Now whenever I use my legs for more than just walking around they get tired really fast(that's not normal for me), and I've been really tired because my sleep isn't as restful as it used to be.
I hope I'm not this lazy in college. Can you say freshman fifteen? Yeah, Laters.

No comments: