Saturday, August 13, 2005

Pit Stop #5 (Last one for the summer)

This week I would like to point out the lack of surplus in the area of the portion of the serving in the likeness of the kind of... What's that Mom?
Sorry, what was I talking about? I can't remember.
Anyway, I got back from camp today. I leave again tomorrow, and when I return the next week I will return for the last time this summer... at least... from camp... this summer... yeah... th-that camp thing... the one I've been at for two weeks...right.
This last week was full of weird occurrences. I saw all kinds of people that I never would have thought I would run into at camp. I'll just give a short list.

Tyrell: I know him from Summer Seminary.
Elliot: TCL last year.
Jessie Rickert: Church and school.
Magumi: Summer Staff last year.
Bobby and Laura Sylva: TCL leaders last year.

It was just a sweet week. I've really been breaking out of my shell a lot lately. So, to all my friends out there, don't be suprized if I come back slightly weirder than usual. Mua hahahaa.
Laters.

2 comments:

Elaine Butler said...

Smart Aleck!

Love, Mom

Fencemender said...

Shell???? I thought it was armor! I-N-C-O-M-I-N-G---- Now aren't you glad you have that armor?