Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Psychotic Ranting

I don't really know how much I really want to blog right now, so I am going to hurry it along, say what I need to say, and move on.
I was walking along the other day talking with one of my friends when out of the tired brilliance of my thoughts came a magnificent realization. And it went something like this:
I have heard it said that imitation is the highest form of flattery. I guess that's why pleather makes real leather so much cooler.
Think about it. Pleather is "imitation" leather. I don't know about you, but I definitely prefer the real thing over that fake plastic stuff. Suffice it to say, pleather flatters leather through it's imitation. You wouldn't, because of pleather, think that leather was better if pleather were imitation mink fur. In that case you would think that the real mink would be better. All of this most definitely proves that imitation is a very high form of flattery.
That was the deep discovery I made the other day. Who knows what I'll figure out next. No doubt, it will be another discovery that will change the world. And by "another" I mean "the first". And by "change the world" I mean "will do absolutely nothing for our little planet or the people on it."
Laters.

No comments: