Monday, August 22, 2005

Pit Stop #... Just Kidding

I'M BACK! MUA HAHAHAA!
Hey everyone, I should be posting a little more regularly now that I'm home for good.
Ok, get this. No. I'm not crazy, and don't laugh. This week...I...Learned...To knit. Now, I know what you're thinking:
#1) Why would he even want to try to learn to knit?
#2) Why would he admit it to the entire world, or even just the eight or so people that read his blog?
#3) Haha!
Hey! I told you not to laugh. Some of you may think that I'm a Little bit weird, or, shall I say, "fruity" for learning such a thing. However, let me assure you that, though I cannot divulge my diabolical plan at this time anyone who laughs at me will regret it in the future. I mean, it's so obvious I don't know why everyone hasn't learned to knit yet. I could practically rule the world now. Or at least a large island in the Bahamas or somewhere cool like that. I might fill you in on my great scheme some time in the future. But not until after I have had control of half of south America for at least..eh...we'll say...four months.
On a different note, I have now seen The Phantom Of The Opera. I saw it last night with a couple of friends. I can see now why I didn't score high as the phantom when I took that online test. He's a bit nutz. It was a pretty good movie. I've never seen or read any other rendition of it so I wouldn't know how it was compared to how it is "supposed to be". The singers were good. I heard a lot of shwooping. That's where you go for a note, hit right below it, and then rise up to the note. You shwoop. Yeah, there was a lot of that. And I heard the Phantom almost yodel a couple of times. But hey, no shame. He's a bass. Basses do that,... if they're cool. I'm a cool bass.
Well, it's good to be home. I'll be here writing quite a bit now, and I'm looking forward to it.
Laters.

6 comments:

Michael said...

*Shwoop* Yodel Pluck!
(inside joke)( I just didn't want to forget it)(it's like a side note) (why am I justifying myself on my own blog)(you don't know me)

Eric said...

Hey, you do know what I'm thinking... actually, you reversed the order (because I always do the crazy mental laughter thing first), but the idea's pretty much the same. I can only guess at the details of your diabolical scheme for world domination, but I sincerely doubt it can but pale in comparison to the plan I hatched involving the invention of "nose-plungers"... and in my plan, Canada is the first to go. Take that.
And hey, don't bash the phantom... not only do I supposedly look like him (and I insist may face doesn't look too melted), but I score really high as him on quizzes. Do you mean to tell me you can't sympathize with the poor bastard? He's certainly better than that empty fool Raul. I feel like I already talked about this somewhere...

Fencemender said...

Let's touch on the knitting ---- Is this a natural manifestation of a spiritual principle? Say yes, and you are one step closer to taking over the world (on behalf of Someone Else), Brain.

Elaine Butler said...

So you spent three weeks of your summer in a program designed to Train Christian Youth to be servant leaders... and you came home with the skills and diabolical plan to take over South America? I may have to call Dave E. or Bill H. about this...

Mom

Michael said...

I do sympathise with the phantom. The love of his life was stollen by a pretty boy. And as if that wasn't enough, the pretty boy just keeps shoving it in his face. But you have to admit that he goes a little sphychotic. He's still a cool bass though.

Michael said...

And actually, when I saw it I thought, "He reminds me of Eric." He had some pretty cool hair going on there, up until the end.