Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Does It Come In Green?

At this point I've been sitting here for about five minutes trying to think about what to write, or at least how to start it. I was just thinking about the party I went to last night. It was the TCL reunion. It was really cool seeing all those people again. I mean, it's kind of weird. They walk in the door, you see them, and then all these memories start flooding into your head. You get this feeling like, "You are real. You aren't just from some distant dream. I really did work with you for three weeks." They are memories made manifest. You see their faces; faces that are familiar, and yet not. You recognize them, but their faces seem new to you.
I'm at a bit of a loss for words right now. I'm thinking too much. Too much that I can't blog about right now. I don't know what I'm going to do for the next few days of winter break. I have some ideas, but no definite plans. I guess I'll see what happens. Laters.

4 comments:

Wiseman365 said...

i know what you mean kin, i know what you mean

Fencemender said...

Does WHAT come in green?

Stephanie said...

Uh-oh-- blog spammers are on the loose!

Michael said...

Yeah?...well....maybe you're the weird one...did you ever think of that? *Quickly changes 'date-mode'*