Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Cat? What Cat?

Unbeknownst to many of my readers (or maybe they do know) I do not have a cat.
Yes. I know that I did give a misleading title to one of my previous posts, "Could You Watch My Cat While I'm Gone?". I admit that I may not have been entirely honest. Though I never even claimed to have a cat. I only asked that whoever I was talking to (if I was really talking to anyone in particular) would take care of what little cat I have. Which is very little...'cause I have none.
So I would just like to take this post to apologize to my readers for any confusion that might have been created by that post title.
No. I don't have a cat. And I am sorry for any trouble I may have caused. Thank you for listening. This is Kin Butler...signing off.

3 comments:

Elaine Butler said...

Good job. I'm proud of you for coming clean. It takes a big man to admit that he has LIED to his adoring FANS. Way to go, Kin.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Ok, if your adoring fans don't get your sense of humor by now I'd question whether or not they belong in your fan club. That's my two cents. :)

Michael said...

I know, Beth. I was just looking for something dramatic to write.
Oh! That gives me an idea.