Saturday, July 30, 2005

Pit Stop #3 (Peace Is Over. Time For Action.)

Hey everybody!
I returned from the beach yesterday. It was a very needed vacation. It was just my father and myself, as I mentioned before. We had a fairly routine week.
7:00-8:30 : Wake up
9:00-3:30 : Read
3:30-4:30 : Walk on beach
4:30-5:30 : Kill time
5:30-6:30 : Dinner
6:30-8:30 : Guitar (I was a pickin' and Daddy was a grinin')
8:30-11:00: Watch some TV (At the very least one episode of "All Creatures Great and Small" every night)

The schedule varied a little every day. But that was the basic gist of the week.
Most of the time was spent reading. I was able to finish three different books in four days. I don't have any more reading to do for the summer assignment. Now all I have to do is write two papers.
But first. Today at 8:00PM I leave for TCL. I'll be gone for three weeks, only coming home from 1:00 Sat-3:30 Sun on the weekends. This is going to be a great year.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Wow... it seems you ended up having my dream vacation. Well, minus the father, perhaps. Still, I'm quite jealous.
Man, you end up leaving just as I dust off my computer... that is the suck. Oh well... hope you enjoy your TCL stuff.

Michael said...

Hey! I've been looking for you for weeks, Eric. Er... That is... the few weeks I have been home. Do you even have email?