Saturday, July 16, 2005

Stretcher Please?!

I really don't even know how it is that I am sitting up right now. I just got back from counseling at camp for the last week, and I am dead tired. I had heard, in the past, that counseling is a lot more draining than TCL or any of those other jobs. But I had to see it for myself. Turns out, they were right. By day two of counseling I was as tired as I was after one-and-a-half weeks of TCL.
Today, when I was still at the camp, I actually wanted to go home. I mean longed, desired, really really really wanted to go home right then. I have never been homesick in my life. I have been glad to go home, at times, but I haven't longed to go home that bad... EVER. That is how tired I am right now. I should probably take a nap.
I'll fill you guys in on the rest later.

No comments: