Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It's A Bird! It's A Plane! It's A...Oh, Never Mind!

Yesterday I went down to the river. I only jumped in once. But I did get to talk with Jason quite a bit. Come to find out he knows my secret identity. I'll have to either swear him to secrecy, or eliminate him. I'll decide after putting him through a series of deadly tests. If he survives, then I'll have to "deal" with him. If he doesn't, then I'll consider the swearing to secrecy option.
Kidding aside, I had a great day.
It's looking like it will take more than just reading for two hours a day for two weeks to finish that book I have to read for school. So I guess I'll just do hours and hours of reading during my vacation at the beach next week.
That's right. I'm going to the beach. It will be kind of different from all the stuff I've been doing this last month. Rather than going somewhere to work for a week I'll be going somewhere to rest for a week. I don't really know how that works, but I've been told that it's good for me. I don't know what those people are talking about. Why rest? There's so much to do.
But again, kidding aside, I guess I'm looking forward to it. The peace and quiet should be quite conducive to the reading I have to get done in the next week. And I'm sure that I'll have a great time, probably eating salt-water-taffy while trying to get the sand out of everything I own each day.
Don't you just love the beach?

4 comments:

In the end said...

no, I hate the beach, its evil. I think it hates me too. I always come back with a injury of some kind.....

Elaine Butler said...

Plane = large metal flying object

plain = large field

FYI,
Love,
Mom

Michael said...

Thank you Mother.

Elaine Butler said...

You're welcome. Anything I can do to help clear up the confusion of the vast information super highway.

Mom