Thursday, September 15, 2005

(Insert Really Catchy Title Here. I'm Too Busy To Do It Myself.)

I would just like to say, first of all, that I am not dead. Yes. I know I said that I would now be able to post more often, but I hardly expected my life to become this chaotic. My English teacher even told us on the one occasion that he didn't give us any homework for the evening that it wouldn't happen ever again. So I am expecting to be at least a little busy for the duration of the school year. All accept second trimester. I don't have English that term. I would just like to apologize right now for the lack of blogging that will occur this school year. I assure you it has nothing to do with a lack of desire to blog, a lack of material to blog, or an extreme dislike of my "fan base". Honest, I really do want to blog. I just get really busy, and before I know it it's time for bed.
That said I am afraid I must bid you all fare well once again. I have homework yet to be done. Laters.

10 comments:

In the end said...

Porkin, Obviusly you wont take my offer of coming over anytime soon. darn, your favorite camping buddies are staying here to! thats right! Larry and cherrie!

In the end said...

too*

In the end said...

I shouldnt have made a second post.

In the end said...

I really didnt need to.

In the end said...

too*

In the end said...

or is it too? could it just be to?

In the end said...

never mind I'll just be going now

In the end said...

(spam)

Eric said...

Kin:
Nah, AP isn't that hard... if I recall correctly, there were several occassions upon which we had no homework. Sure, they may be few and far between, but that just makes them all the sweeter.
And yeah, I'm not falling for your assurances. When you don't post, I know what it really means: you despise your fan base. Why? Because you're evil. Nyah.

"teh ownzor":
Hmmm... a bit too much sock-juice, perhaps? Some people just don't know when they've had enough.

Michael said...

Actually, AP isn't very hard. It seems like it should be with all that we are doing in such a small period of time, but it's actually quite simple. He did, however, say that we would have work EVERY NIGHT from then on. And then he apologized. No one knows whether he was apologizing for not giving us homework that night, or for giving us homework the rest of the school year.