Friday, September 09, 2005

Ta da!

I have yet to tell anything of my first week of school. This a little disconcerting considering it is Friday and I haven't blogged since Tuesday. So I've had Much opportunity for just such a thing.
I guess there isn't a whole lot to say. I'm doing very well in all my classes. I have choir and band first period (they alternate every other day.), drafting 2nd, chemistry third period (how would you plural the word "chemistry"? Like, "I have many classes of chemistri." Or "{I don't have a good sample sentence to go with this} chemistries." just a thought), Advanced algebra 4th (don't let the name fool you. It's just regular algebra.), and last, but certainly not least, AP English fifth period (We'll just see how this one turns out).
I'm really excited about this school year. A lot is happening, and I know that it is only the beginning.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Haha. Thank you Miss Ordinary. I'll be sure and remember that for English classES in the future.
I actually already knew that. I was just trying to find some way that I could have an excuse to pluralise "Chemistry" and that was all I could come up with. But thanks again for that lovely lesson in the English language.

Elaine Butler said...

You might say that two people (or liquids) have similar or compatible chemistries.

Here for ya,
Mom