Friday, September 02, 2005

Wowzer!

I was thinking about some things yesterday. (I know, it's dangerous to participate in such activities) And I started thinking about some stuff that had bothered me not half a year ago. I was thinking about it and trying to explain it to my friend as though it was something that I still thought was true in m own mind. Trouble was, though I had explained it other people before and I knew exactly what it was, I wasn't able to explain it yesterday. I was still trying to explain it when I finally figured it out.
It doesn't bother me any more. After this year, with all that has happened, I have no doubt about this thing that I was so unsure of only six or seven months ago. It had to do with my relationship with God and it possibly lacking something. Now I know that it doesn't, and that it will continue to grow.
Because I have no doubt on the subject now I wasn't able to even describe the way a felt only a year ago. I've moved beyond it. And God is continuing to remove any doubts that might remain in my mind.
I keep thinking about all that God did in my life last year, and thinking "What is he going to do this year?" I mean, it doesn't seem like there is any more that he can do. But I know that he will do great things this year. It's really exciting.
Keep an eye on this blog. It only gets better from here. Laters.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I would like to commemorate this post. This is the first post in which the spell-checker has found nothing wrong. I know, "It took you long enough." Well, the point is it finally happened.

Elaine Butler said...

Here I was thinking "Wow, he's actually a pretty good speller. Sometimes he gets his homonyms mixed up, but..." Now you tell me you cheat. Oh well. At least you didn't run it through a grammar checker :o)

Mom

Michael said...

well I don't mess up that much. I've learned a lot about spelling from this blogging experiance. And this "perfect post" is the proof. Maybe...