Thursday, September 01, 2005

No Officer. I'm Not Color Blind.

Well, we don't have to worry about the water heater. Dad took care of it really quickly. I only had to live without hot water for one night. Now that you know that I'm sure you will all sleep well.
I realize it has been a while since I have blogged. Like...one...day. Okay, maybe that isn't so long for some of you. But it seems like forever to me. I mean, I've been really busy these last two weeks. That's probably a good thing too. I managed to pick up a little cash with that shed painting job. I finished it today. That shed is looking really spiffy. And I got free high-lights in my hair. People usually pay a lot of money for that stuff. I got paid for it. The white actually looks real nice, if I do say so myself. Sometimes it looks like dandruf though. That's what happens when you don't have it done professionally. (Note: just in case you didn't get it, I didn't really get high-lights done to my hair. It's paint that got in my hair while I was painting ;-)
I've been talking with my friends a lot lately. Mostly on AIM. I would just like to thank all those that have been supporting me in all that's been going on in my life these days. You all know who you are. I'd list you all off by name, but I'm not going to...for security reasons. See, I got your backs, guys. They won't get me to squeal. Your secrets are safe with me.
I'll just take this space right here to mention, in one line a piece, all the weird stuff that I have thought about lately:

Paranoid parents.
4 trip projects.
Paint spills.
Walking routes.
Papers on the internet.
Past experiences -> Future possibilities.
Best case scenarios.
Green apple smoothes.

Thank you. I would again like to thank all those who have contributed to this list. I couldn't have done it without you. Laters.

5 comments:

Eric said...

Ooo, bold move... posting about paranoid parents when your mother is actually a blogger as well... tu eres demente, señor Butler... muy demente, indeed. ¡Pero eres osado!
But hey, good to know your water heater is all fixed up. I look forward to finally sleeping, tonight.

Michael said...

I never said that I was talking about my parents.
And stop using that spanish on me. I never took that much spanish and I have no idea what you said. Accept that I think you just called me demented. You're freaking me out.

Elaine Butler said...

Solo muy poquito loco, Senor Miguel.

Ah, hot water's nice!

Mom

Eric said...

... ¿quien es señor Miguel?

¡Tengo la lepra!

Eric

Michael said...

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

I think I can take the first part of that last comment. I think I "es senior Miguel." (That is, if Miguel is what I think it is. And I think it is...I think.)
That's right! Me! You got a problem with that?
And for goodness sake, STOP USING SPANISH ON MY BLOG!
I'm scared.