Sunday, May 08, 2005

Busy Signal

This whole weekend our phone has been offline, and that has not been a good thing. We've checked every phone in the house maybe four times to make sure none of them are off the hook. But it doesn't even make those kind of noises. In fact it doesn't make any noise. Usualy you can atleast hear your own voice in the receiver. It's like there's no power going to the phone. So we have to hope that nothing comes up that would be a problem in which the phone would be necisary.
Today I played bass for church again. It was pretty sweet. I had some realy cool parts too.
Life is coming pretty fast now. And I'm still worrying about some decisions I have yet to make, while'st, and at the same time, taking care of the things that are happening now. It's looking like I'll just have to let some things wait 'till the end of the school year. And then I won't have to worry about them for a while. Untill that time I'm just going along with it due to the responsability I have to finish.
Attention: 23 More days of school left. Yesssssssss!!
Accept for those mean seniors and their 19 days! Just kidding. You know I love you seniors. God bless you in the real world.

No comments: