Monday, May 09, 2005

Life Stopped for Directions after all (and he's taking a long time about it)

Here I sit. I sit here. Sit here I. I here sit.
Yes. That's how boared I am. No school today. Don't get me wrong. I'm very glad I don't have to go to school today. But now my homework is as done as it's going to get, and I have nothing to do until 4:30.
Of coarse I could go do something, and I was planing on it. Well my Dad saw to that. You know that phone problem I mentioned. My dad finaly called a repair guy. So I'm stuck here waiting for the guy, and repair guys don't exactly show up at convenient times. They make you wait around until the last possible moment. Then...BAM! "You're having trouble with you telephone?" After that you have to wait around for him to get it fixed.
So, there goes my whole day. Oh well. I'll make the best of it.

ATTENTION: Still only 23 days of school left!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Did it get fixed?! DID IT?! It bugged the out of me! I couldn;t figure it out! Did he tell you what the was wrong?! I WANT TO KNOW!!!!
Yes, I only used the word "the" and there is no adverb that comes after it (I'm probably wrong in thinking what an adverb is, but hey, I think you get the picture, right?)