Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sweet Jesus (Jesus is Suh-weet!)

G'day ladys and gent's. Today we are observing the elusive blogger. Watch as he sits at his key board stairing at the keys, ready to strike as soon as he gets a thought. Oh! I think he's gunn'a go for it. WOW! Look at the size of those fingers, slammin' down on the keys. Croykey! That's a dangerous one.
Okay. 'Nough of that. Well, I have my phone back. The weird part. The connection was loose, and we shouldn't have even had internet. Yeah. Then how have I been blogging these last three days? I'm sure some of you are thinking of a similar question. "Why does he ever blog?"
On a different subject... today I was taken from my first period class (chior) to go "forecast" for next years classes. I never knew how much I realy needed chior until now. I actualy went into something akin to withdrawls. It was a good thing we had rehersal after school for spring fling.
Which brings me to another point. We have now started having after school rehersals for spring fling. (did i not just say that?) For the next few weeks (three, I think) we are going to work this show 'till we can't stand it any longer. It is better than the last few years though. Even last year, though I had done it twice before, I was a bit uncomfortable with the songs. I always get over it...eventualy. But it starts out weird. This year, however, I have been able to jump right in and belt the music out. This is good considering I'm one of the few basses that actualy know how to read music, whilest, and at the same time, singing the music correctly.
So, baisicly I think it's safe to say that God is great. He kept me online against all odds, gave me my chior fix inspite of the lack of class time durring school, and prepaired me for this time when my voice would be needed. And again I say God is good.

ATTENTION: 22 more days 'till schools out!
Yes Stephanie. You only have 17 days. Stop crying about it and move on...please. = )

No comments: