Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"My Plan." (Yeah, Right! HAHA)

What was Mr. Frunk thinking. Yes. Mr. Frunk. That is the name of my chior teacher. Today we were going to have a spring fling rehersal at 4:30. I had my whole day planned out: School, quickly do as much homework as I can before rehersal, go to rehersal, go strait to home group, go home, and do as much homework as I can before I go unconsious. A perfect plan. But no. Mr. Frunk tells me, at lunch, that there isn't any rehersal.
"What? NOOOOO!!" (this is serious. I rarely use more than one exclamation point)
That was it. My plan was ruined. Now some of you may say "What's the problem? Now you have enough time to get your homework done."
This, my friends, is a great misconception. Just because I have more time for homework does not mean that it will get done easier. I'm not saying that I won't get my homework done inspite of the amount of time I have. It is just a proven fact that I get alot of work done under pressure. I don't nessicerily like pressure. But that's the way it works.
All this to say, my schedual was ruined. So now I was stuck with alot of time that I had no plan for. Well, so far it's going well.
I was actualy able to have a good conversation with one of my friends via I*M*. Ahhh. The age of technology. Yeah, just wait. They'll call the next age the technology age. And the next, and so on and so forth until the crash of civilization.
Well, maybe I should get to that home work I was so worried about getting done. Later days.

No comments: