Friday, May 27, 2005

Summer Break Should Have Started By Now

Alas, it has been an entire week since my last blog. This week has been of a consistency that was most unpleasant. Spring Fling rehearsals every day except today. Sometimes two-and-a-half-hour rehearsals. And lots of homework.
At some point this week Stephanie threw her shoe at me during lunch. I don't remember what I did to deserve it. Well, anyway, I wore it. Yep. On my right foot. Gosh! That was uncomfortable. On the plus side, it had arch support. On the negative, it was tight, and I was walking wobbly all the way through rehearsal that day, cause my shoes are flat footed. And after rehearsal my leg was killing me. Actually, my leg was killing me for a couple of days. Maybe "killing" is a bit strong of a word. The point is, that it made the rest of my week uncomfortable.
Yesterday the temperature was so high that I wanted to go and jump in the river right then. But, alas, I had papers due today that had to be printed yesterday. Ah! But today, I was at the river, and I jumped. It was cold, and refreshing. This is going to be a good summer.
Spring fling is next week. The 2nd and the 3rd of June. 7:30 PM.
Is it really only May still. Wow. It feels like it's July.
For the record, I would like everyone to know that this year has been hard, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, and it has been wonderful in all those respects as well. I would like to thank the guy that made it all possible. Thank you God for everything you have done in my life this year. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for me in my future, and ask that you will prepare me for it. I couldn't have done any thing that I did this year, without you. Thank you.

Attention: 9 more days of school!
Senior Count: 4 days!
It's hard to believe we made it this far. God bless you seniors.

No comments: