Friday, June 24, 2005

"2 Reasons:"

I have finished! I'm done with that book. The Da Vinci Code was a good story. However, it was tough on me. The reading itself wasn't hard, it was all the junk that it presented as fact. I think my paper on it is going to be about the use of fiction stories to manipulate the minds of the reader in matters of personal beliefs. Like I said, it was a tough read. But I'm ok.
I'm going to be leading worship at this little gathering tonight. That should be fun.
Tomorrow a group of high schoolers from the Christian church are going to the beach. I was invited, but I can't go because they get back around midnight and I'm leaving to go camping the next day. It's really too bad. I don't get to hang out with that whole crowd much now that school is out. If any of you guys are reading this (and you know who you are), I miss you guys. And God bless your summer.
Two days till "psycho time". I decided to give it that name for two reasons:
#1: The Three weeks strait that are likely to kill me.
#2: I'm going camping with Ben "Call me crazy" "Sock-juice" Mayer.
This is going to be awesome. I went camping with his family last year. The only problem with camping at the beach... sand gets in everything. But we had a great time anyway.
This year we aren't camping at the beach. We're going to some undisclosed lake area. I leave it undisclosed for two reasons:
#1: I wouldn't want everyone to find out where I was summering, and then find myself surrounded by a flock of adoring fans while I'm trying to get away from it all.
#2 (And the more logical reason): I can't really remember where it was that we are going.
I feel like I have had so much to say for the last week. And, yet, I haven't written it because I wanted to keep the posts short. Most of it will come out eventually. But not today.
Later days.

1 comment:

Michael said...

By the by, the location was Timothy lake. just in case anyone was wondering.
And yes. I did have tons of adoring fans harassing me the whole week. There were the geese that came over every day for food (I Still don't know why we were feeding them), and there were the chipmonks that trashed our table every morning and even harassed us in the middle of the day (funny little bugger).