Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, And Everything = 5 x 7

You know what I miss? You probably don't, but I do. I miss "idg". That's right, I said "idg". Allow me to explain. Last year at Eagle Fern camp my buds used this thing in their speech where they would turn nouns into verbs. Or was it verbs into nouns? I don't know. I don't have to know the titles behind words in order to use them properly, so it doesn't matter much. Anyway, what they would do is if something happened that was kind of funny they would say something like "That was some major smack-idg." Ok, so it was verbs into nouns. Or does the word change at all? Did I mention that I'm not going to be an English teacher. I can't remember all the different "idg"s there were, but you could put it on the end of almost anything.
Haha. Then there were the real jokes. At first there was the classic come back "your mom." I don't exactly know how but that later developed into "your hamster." The two were eventually combined into one great big "Your mom's hamster." Then I took it to the next level with "Your hamster's mom." At that point people knew you were serious and they started to get offended. Never pick on a guy's hamster's mom.
Good times. I had never been to camp before, so these are my camp memories. Good times.

Attention: Days left of school, one 24 hour period that includes time in school. However, that school day is only a half day.
In other words, 1 day of school left. Only three and a half hours of school time left. WooHoo!

No comments: