Friday, June 10, 2005

Was That Your Car That Just Went By?

In honor of the momentous occasion of today I have written a song, *cough* on the spot *cough*.

Schooooooooooooooo
ooooooooo
oooooooooooool


is out.

I know. It's a masterpiece. A work of art. A piece of junk... I mean... beauty.
I smiled so much today. I smile a lot usually, but today was like a dream that seemed impossible and then came true. It was a beautiful thing. I can't even guess what these next few months will have in store for me. But that's ok, cause I have a song now that will get me that recording contract I've always wanted. Yesssssss!

Attention: Days left of school,

NONE!!!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Great song. I tried putting it to music in my head, and decided that, due to the length and complete absence of any words over a syllable, they would make great grindcore lyrics. Cattle Decapitation has songs shorter than this. Much shorter. Careful, though, 'cause Alice Cooper might have something to say about it.