Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Brotherhood

Ok. So we have established that my brother and myself are goof balls. Let me tell you, the things we come up with can be pretty crazy. It gets especially weird when we are working off each other. He says something that makes absolutely no sense what so ever, then I follow it up with something else that "explains" the nonsense in a nonsensical way. Usually our best material is brought out when it's kind of late and we are both so tired that our minds aren't working at full capacity. Of course... everything is funny then... usually.
I can remember this one time when I was up late working on a puzzle and somehow my brother and I got into this big dialogue. I have no idea where it started or where it finished. However, I do know that Keiko did enter the conversation and our sides were splitting. Good times.
I had another one of those days that start out with all these great plans and plenty of backup plans, just in case. It ended in almost complete failure. I did get all the work done that I had planned. But I didn't get to do much of the playing. It's summer. Kids are supposed to play during summer. Oh well. The day was slightly salvaged when Fanno decided it had finally become warm enough to go swimming.
We never did jump into the river. It took too long to get there, and then too long to get the rope ready so that we could climb back out. But it was fun none the less.
Well, I have been invited, yet again, to join a group of peoples for bowling tomorrow night. Not that I was invited once before to go bowling tomorrow night. Just that I was invited to go bowling. We'll just have to see who all is going, first. I don't like going to things where I don't know who is going to be there.
Call me paranoid. It would be the truth. And I won't deny it. I get that from my brother. The paranoia, not the lack of denial. Though, I'm sure I get quite a bit of that from him as well.

4 comments:

Michael said...

If you're wondering when it was established that my brother and I are goof balls, then read the previous post. That should explain it all.

Michael said...

Only half? It only took half your lunch break? Either you're a fast reader, you didn't read it all, or you have a really long lunch break.
And thank you. I will.

Anonymous said...

im sure hes not a "goof ball" just misunderstood, or nuts.

Michael said...

Definitely nutz!