Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Alley Auction

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I would like to begin today's festivities with a little song.

(Insert Music Here)

Thank you.
Now our first order of business this evening will be the Vacus-yuemus. This lovely piece was created in the early baroque period by the infamous Don Crustmest, the very same one that was said to have the funniest name ever conceived by man. In fact his middle name is said to be so funny that if it was ever to enter the mind of any human that said human would fall over dead with laughter.
Can I get a bid of fifty for this fine piece, the Vacus-yuemus? It's the only one ever to be made, and the only piece ever by the Don. Do I hear fifty? Fifty, anyone?

Ok that was fun.
I'm going bowling tonight. I really like bowling. Not that I'm even very good at it, though I do have my moments. It's just a fun challenge. You hurl a ball down a long straightaway and try to knock down these huge pins (Have you ever seen how heavy those pins are?).
And then, as if that wasn't fun enough, I like to try the joke shots. Some people call them trick shots, but lets face it, you're just goofing off. There's no "trick" to it. Only a big joke that occasionally works completely on accident.
I know some people get mad at me cause I'm not taking the game seriously. I don't care. There are times when I do the best I can, but as soon as it gets too "starchy" (I've never used this word before, but it seemed like a good word to describe what I'm talking about) I just loosen up and have fun. After all, that is the point of the game, right? To have fun.
Bowl on!

No comments: