Friday, June 17, 2005

Confusing, Like F. Scott Fitzgerald's Writing

Well that was fun. (To find out what, read post below titled "Multi-Tasking")
It just started and ended up real poetic like.
Big day that wasn't full of much. I ran a science experiment that proved that Newton's law of cooling applied to viscous solids (eg. butter). I had a rehearsal with Jessie and Stephanie for that song we are going to sing for church. I turned into a pile of goo when I had a Jones (I'll explain later.) I pulled grass out from under a hedge of lilacs in the rain (my fingers are still sore.) And I'm sure I did many other things today. I just don't remember what.
Joy, I'm sorry if I wasn't much support today. I was a bit preoccupied with being a pile of goo. I am praying for you though.
Did anyone else see the sun break today? It was beautiful. A sign of hope that summer would soon bring forth the required heat that would drive one to jump into the river and swim 'til they could swim no more (that, or catch hypothermia.) The river calls to me, and I shall heed that call. Oh, summer, shine your light down upon this town. Darn global warming has this whole state messed up. Dry winters, and dark summers. Everyone knows that Oregon is supposed to be one of the wettest states this side of Washington and the Mississippi in the winter, and an uncomfortably hot place in the summer.
I think I shall stop here for sanity's sake. Though sanity never did anything for me. I don't know why I should do him any favors. You're getting off easy this time, Sanity. But don't be expecting the same red-carpet treatment next time. I've got my eye on you, so you better watch your back. Take that sanity!
That's what I should name my dog (the one that I will have in the distant future.) Sanity. Great name. A lot of jokes will come from that one. "I've lost my Sanity!" Hehe.
Good night, ladies and gentlemen!

No comments: