Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Pit Stop #1 (Yay for showers)

Here I am. One and a half hours after getting home from my camping trip with the Mayers.
It was a most wonderful time. Clouds the whole way. That is, until today. Haha! Those washingtonians were probably a bit disturbed by that. They were praying the whole time for sunshine. "Oh. We're going to get sunshine today." "Just wait. It will come in the afternoon." Oh well. It's just to bad that they didn't get their sunshine till it was almost over. But that's ok. They are on their way back to "Warshington, God's state." And I hope they are able to take the sunshine with them. Cause it would be awful if we stole it and they got home to find buckets of rain falling from the sky.
I leave again tomorrow. I Have to be there at one o'clock. This is going to be fun.
Laters.

No comments: